Tustin to Newport Beach, and everything north-west of it are on their own. Split it up as you see fit.
What a great idea to get out there with your scooter. The goal is to identify a location shown in a picture and to go there with your scooter to take a shot to prove it. To quote the rules:
* The boundaries are within Orange County, CA, and up to 25 miles into the neighboring counties.
* To start, someone posts a photo of their scooter with a landmark, sign, etc. Clues may be given along with the photo. I'll start below.
* Individually other participants ride to the same place and get a photo with THEIR scooter at the same/similar spot.
* The first person to "tag" the photo by posting their photo with their scooter gets to post the next photo for people to find.
* If no one is able to identify the tag, the poster can give progressively easier clues until someone finally says "AHA!" though please don't post the location of the tag until after someone else has tagged it. The hunt is part of the fun.
So, I'll start with the picture below:
Clue: You better adhere to the speed limit!
⚠️ Last edited by windbreaker on Sun, 28 Sep 2008 08:31:36 +0000; edited 4 times