I feel like I have to kind of sit a tiny bit off center to keep it balanced. I feel like I have to put a tiny bit of forward pressure on the left handlebar. It is more pronounced during deceleration (just letting off of the throttle, no brake). I also feel like it wants to take a low speed left turn a heck of a lot easier than a right turn.
1. Tire pressure: front was at 1.86 bar and the rear at something like 2.04 bar.
2. Tires (Mitas MC16) don't show uneven wear. Albeit with only about 550 miles.
3. To the naked eye the handlebars and wheel all seem to be straight.
4. Tried riding with overnight bag, and without.
5. Had my friend (much more experienced rider) ride it. He noticed a slight bias to the left as well.
What could be causing this? Previous to this, I had just run a couple of errands on it. I did run over some cobblestones and took a speed bump a little too fast, but it was exhibiting this behavior BEFORE that. The bike has never been dropped. The only thing is that the switch was replaced. But that shouldn't matter because they should have not touched anything but the mirrors and the plastic cover.
Anyone else got any ideas? Anyone else experience this with their Vespa?
⚠️ Last edited by BlueWasp23 on Tue, 26 Sep 2023 04:50:58 +0000; edited 1 time